If I were to suggest (which Im going to anyway) 10 items for a wardrobe now, they would be as follows:
1. A white shirt (you knew I was going to say that if you read my White Shirt post here)
2. A pair of distressed jeans, whether they are skinny, boyfriend or vintage
3. A comfy and good looking pair of sneaks
4. A well fitted jacket, get the right shape for your body
5. A cross body bag
6. A leather garment, be it a skirt, trousers, jacket or shorts, you choose!
7. Leopard print shoes, animal print is a neutral, they go with EVERYTHING!
8. A grey t-shirt, make it a good one, not any old grey T. It should flatter you and be of good quality
9. A circle skirt, plain, printed, above the knee, midi, you decide.
10. A drop dead gorgeous pair of heels to wear with just about everything in your wardrobe
(a sneaky 10a.) This is not really a wardrobe item hence Im including it. A bright lip colour, whichever shade suits you whether its coral, red or pink or blue, make sure its bright!
Come by soon for another post of where you can get your hands on these great items and more. Shop directly from my website 🙂